You know that you need to write consistently to finish your projects but writer’s block is interfering with your productivity levels. How do you expect to publish your work if you can’t even finish anything?
- Do you lack inspiration to work on a project that isn’t flowing the way you would like?
- Do you worry that you aren’t worthy of being called a writer because you can’t finish your projects?
My 3-video training series will help you take back your control of your writing so that you can move forward with your ideas.
VIDEO ONE: Banish your hang-ups about writer’s block so you can write with clarity and focus
- We’ll debunk the myth about writer’s block, which will give back the control to your projects where it belongs—in your hands.
- You will learn the reasons WHY your mindset about writer’s block is actually what is interfering with your productivity and what YOU CAN DO to pivot to feeling more confident.
VIDEO TWO: How to strengthen your pre-writing strategies to help you avoid writer’s block so you can write efficiently and productively.
- Learn how your natural writing forces are impacted by writer’s block and how you can use them to your advantage so that you’re writing when you want and enjoying the process.
- Take action TODAY by learning some basic strategies you can implement before each writing session that will help you avoid writer’s block.
VIDEO THREE: 9 tips to help you bust through writer’s block so you can get your head back in the writing gig.
- Take away 9 super-easy, super-practical tips that you can use anytime, anywhere to help you kick writer’s block in the butt.
- Discover the conditions under which you are most susceptible to writer’s block and build strategies to help you avoid it as much as possible.
BONUS NOTES + MINI-JOURNAL: Included in the package are three downloadable files with notes to supplement the videos, and journal prompts to help you learn how to use your natural writing forces to be more productive despite getting stuck in your writing.
Hey there, Writer! I’m Kate Johnston — story coach, author, and BWR (Backyard Wildlife Rescuer)
Married with two children, I write fiction at 4 in the morning, the best time of day for writing without interruptions. My work can be found in Wayfaring, Compass Points: Stories from Seacoast Authors, The Greensilk Journal, Wolf Warriors, Concord Monitor, Northeast Wolf Coalition, and my coaching website katejohnstonauthor.com.
Writing is something I hold close to my heart (right up there with pizza, wolves, and Mickey Mouse). I knew I wanted to be a professional writer when I was about 8 years old and wrote a story about a good wolf.
I’m usually writing something, either actively or in my head. Sometimes I talk about fantastical worlds and characters because as though they’re real. I love jib-jabbing about the writing process and helping storycrafters kick their writing dreams into reality!
All a writer needs to get started on their journey are belief, determination, and a little bit of ferocity. You up for kicking your writing dream into reality?
Then let's get going!